4.3.04

About Me

I'm a 30-something year-old wife and mother of twin hooligans girls, living in the land of Oz (but I'm a New Orleans native). I'm a writer and will cover most topics here except politics. Frequent subjects include: my gay dad, fitness and health, being "green" & eco-conscious, my desire to be Madonna, and the demons from my childhood. When the going gets tough, I pour myself a generous glass of Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay. I'm a cheap date, so my husband is pretty lucky. I have a big heart, am honest and loyal to a fault, and I desperately love my friends and family. I should say "I love you" more often and am working on it. I am doing big things around here lately, so if you're not ready for it, look out. I'm saying what I think--no more shrinking violet. I am who I am, and I'm embracing that woman. I'm not afraid anymore. I am strong. I am worthy. I am smart. I am fun. And I enjoy oversharing with you!
 

Design by Bloggy Blog Designz Copyright © 2010