i'd be a big fat liar if i said no.
however, there are a few things i can be happy about:
1. christy and bret welcomed their first child yesterday, a daughter they named "Caroline." she is beautiful!!!
2. my glasses came in and i picked them up today. it will be an adjustment, but it's nice to have a good optometrist who has given me an option besides contacts (which i've been wearing since i was 12-13).
3. i have made it to jazzercise 4 times this week so far!
4. i treated myself to some new Boden clothes. everything was 25 % off...and although I spent a fair amount, i typically return half of everything i buy because it doesn't fit/look right.
5. i am taking the girls out to dinner tonight, meeting my friend Shelly & her twin girls. Shelly's dh is out of town as well, so since we're both in hell we decided we may as well share in the joy.
6. i bought the girls jellies from Target today---remember those? i had some when i was little and to me they epitomize the essence of girlhood....i got them pink ones, just like mine were. will post pics if they work out.
Happy Friday, everyone!